Bike Racing, Weight Lifting, Heavy Metal, Shittalking

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I got shit for sleep. Blake threw a party for his friends from Boston, Ramming Speed, Saturday night. I didn't go, but I got both my roommates, Natalia and Jessica, to go. The both came home, with guests at 5:30 and 6:30 respectively. In the goddamn. I had to wake up kinda early so that I could teach my spin class Sunday morning. I need some ear plugs.

I put on some books on tape and I got some sleep, woke up a little late so I had to workout after class. Class was full, and I did a 5x5 squat set at 215# afterwards. I skipped Crossfit because they were doing 5x3 deadlifts and I did a 5x5 on Friday.

I came home and Blake and Kayla had just gotten back from brunch with Natalia. Jessica awoke and Nats brought out a bottle of tequila. This is at 2pm. They were still going at midnight when Elizabeth came over and we disembarked for her house.

This morning when I got home I found Jessica and Natalia in Kris' bed and bloody napkins all over the kitchen. Jessica slipped on the stars and had a 1-2" cut above her brow. If I had stayed I would still be in the E.R.

No comments: