Bike Racing, Weight Lifting, Heavy Metal, Shittalking

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today rain, tomorrow the world.

Today is a rainy one in Oakland. I am pretty devoid of all motivation today. I have a job interview at Equinox tomorrow for personal trainer. A job I don't want. I am supposed to dress business casual for the interview. Blah. As I write this I find that Cherie Lily, Andrew W.K.'s wife teaches at the same Equinox I worked at in Manhattan. It's a little motivating.

Meanwhile, TCBC is starting to work. We have one restaurant client, Rhea's Deli, and they are starting to get a consistent flow of delivery traffic. Two more prospective clients, Brain Wash and Lil' Skillet have us on follow up meetings next Wednesday. So the possibility for more work from them is a good thing, unless I get a job...

I am teaching Spin classes at a yoga studio, Hot Body Fitness in San Leandro. Kinda sucks for the commute and the pay they give me, but it is better than nothing.

I guess I will go squat or something.

No comments: