Bike Racing, Weight Lifting, Heavy Metal, Shittalking

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spring is sprung?

April

today I finished moving and bought a new computer. talk about eustress.
3 rounds, timed: 21 L pull ups, 4 12' rope ascents, 18:40
overdressed at prospect park
spin class, deadlifts 5x5 295#, superset weighted pullups/dips 45#, 55#, 60#. now its nappy time.
you see us comin and you all together run for cover
spin, squat, work, the wire, press, push, jerk
I just bought a food scale. when does this sports dorkiness end?
I just pet KAWS' dog. it was a beagle.
TraderJoesApalooza
Going to Kissena today. Gonna soak up some sunshine.
spin class, deadlifts 5 rep ladder: 275#, 295#, 300#, 305#, 310#!!
I have come to the realization that resting is harder than working out. I think I am addicted to endorphins....
love my job. nothin' to do but chill in the park!
Sunburnt.
100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats in 32 minutes 14 seconds.
deadlift 355# once
3rd in the Opening Day Omnium. Now I move. Again.
overhead press, 1 rep: 145#, 155#, 160# 160#, 165#, 165#, 170# fail!

May

1 week till LA fools!
In three and a half hours, I will never have to deliver food again! yeah!
front squat: 185, 215, 215, 225, 225
front squat 3 reps: 185, 215, 215, 225, 225
30 135# clean & jerks in 4:17. 20 G.I. Janes 1:22. 46" seated max jump.
my friend's dog totally did a 2 girls 1 cup on my dirty laundry today. it was gross.
it is margarita time
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!
Dirving. So LA.
One week of TV Land down, 10 more to go. Soft tissue work today. OUCH!
Lookin' for love in LA, Craigslist style. Wow. I have just gotten some amazing gems of loneliness in my email box.
1st day on the 'drome, 1st day with my coach, gonna get coffee after training. Everything's commin up roses!
I love the LA velodrome! My coach is dope. I am living the dream, YO!
Professional
I genuinely love that Black Eyed Pees song Boom Boom Pow.
P.R'd on the track today. 11.9 on the flying 2! More of that to come.
2nd Place Match Sprints at the #farwest Championships @Encinovelodrome.
500m repeats behind the motor made me want to puke. Shared the track with Giddeon Massie. Very nice guy.
Heading out to the 'drome. I gots sprints with Jimmy Watkins today!
In the last day I have seen three DeLoreans and a Lamborghini with a bike rack. LA, I have arrived!

June

Today I trained with Sarah Hammer and Jimmy Watkins. I am so lucky.
The 'Fro had to go. I am now the proud owner of a mullet.
Let the roundups begin.
Mullet + Mustache
Traded the mustache for a palm pre

No comments: