Bike Racing, Weight Lifting, Heavy Metal, Shittalking

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter in the land of oaks.

October

4th place flying 2, 8th place kilo and 17th in the ISO. Not bad for a sprinter!
I race my first Elite National Match Sprints today. Starts at 4, live stream at ustream.tv/channel/la-velodrome
I race my first Elite National Keirin today. Starts at 4, live stream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-velodrome
My first Elite nats is done. My performance was my best ever yet my results were stricly in the middle. Here's to mediocrity!
Now that the track racing season is over I can finally start loosing weight?
Body fat down 1.2 %, even after a strict, week long road trip diet of six dollar guacamole bacon burgers and double doubles animal style.
Finally made a Facebook fan page. Yes, it has gotten that bad. http://bit.ly/1Opekp
I should really stop watching old man time trials on the interweb

November

Moving to Oakland tomorrow!
goodbye los angeles. hello oakland.
hella oakland
snoopy doggy dogg, yah needs to get a jobby job!
Crossfit Torrance 3pm today! Can't wait to get back to my roots!
5x5 245 # back squat, plus hanging out at the women's national track training camp. not a bad day.
so glad that I am done with LA. so happy to be living in the bay, finally, again.
the job hunt begins.
Santa Rosa
Back squat 255# 3x5, overhead press 145# 3x5, pull-ups 3xF (12,10,13)
If sleep is the cousin of death, what is a red-eye to JFK? If I am in New York State but my mind is in California is that death's long lost uncle? I am nauseated this Friday black.
I have swum with nine masters of dutch magicks.

December

w-burg post office line is moving surprisingly fast
salvation, have I met you! and your name is foam roller!
working at Pushbike, 24th and Treat St. today. Come say hi!
rain
If you want egg nog, burritos, in & out or gears of war 2, call TCB I am your man!
easy rider, pepperoni stick, diet coke.
Check me out: I am webTV! www.missiong.com/show/Quest-for-G-the-Series
fuck you crossfit for making me too tired to get through my squats today. I didn't think a 20 min amrap of muscle ups and 135# power cleans would do me like that.
front squat 220# 3x5, dumbell bench press 100# 3x5, deadlift 345# 2x5
back squat 285# 3x5, overhead press 150# 3x5, weighted pull-ups 45# 3x6

No comments: