Bike Racing, Weight Lifting, Heavy Metal, Shittalking

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Phelps is my new hero, backwards hat and all.


Michael Phelps admitted yesterday to smoking weed, FUCK YEAH! He's the most winningest Olympian (in one Olympics) of all time. He's being put through the ringer for hitting a bong at South Carolina frat party. It seems that most of his sponsors are sticking by him, that his appology was sincere enough to keep the millions rolling in.

I have *high* hopes that our own esteemed leader, BarrO, will legalized the sacred sacrement, or at least end the prohibition as a way to curb government spending and boost the economy. I would gladly suffer four year of economic shit if it meant a second term legalization move by the POTUS.

I smoked a lot of weed since I started, oh, about 16 years ago. I recently quit so that I could pee clean for this years racing season. The withdrawls have for the most part subsided, two weeks later. Dramamine an L-Theanine have helped (thanks Mom!) me relax and get good sleep again. I am a little pissed that my only choice for a vice is alcohol. Booze is so bad for you, really makes me feel like shit. Nevermind my extensive family history of alcoholism, and my own expiriences, traials and tribulations with the hard stuff. The wagon is a bumpy ride Mr. Phelps. I'm holding on tight, are you?

No comments: